Training For Parents Associations
Suitable for members of Parents Associations / Councils and parents who are considering their involvement
The training provides information and guidance on various aspects of parents’ involvement in the post primary education system.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Parents Association remit
- Role of Officers & Members
- Constitution of a Parents Association
- Draft Agenda for meetings
- Networking and Partnerships
To book this session email [email protected] or call our office 01 862 33 46.
IF YOUR PARENTS ASSOCIATION HAS AFFILIATED WITH NPCPP THIS TRAINING SESSION IS AVAILABLE FREE OF CHARGE